Thursday, December 31, 2020

Last Comment on 2020

 Oh, I have posts to come: December food expenses, looking back at 2020, looking ahead to 2021, but I couldn't let 2020 slide away without one last photo for a most mixed up, godawful, WTF year ever.

If when I am out walking and see a coin on the ground, I pick it up. This year, I picked up a total of 61¢, all but 7¢ of which was picked up BEFORE mid-March. There are several reasons for that date, the top one being that change disappeared from stores and people stopped carrying coins around. However, in the last three weeks, I found two pennies and one nickel.

The nickel sums up 2020 better than any quote or any meme. Is this how we all feel about 2020 or what? 


Here's to 2021, everyone. May it treat us all more kindly than 2020. 

No comments: