Thursday, May 24, 2018

Small Moment

I received an email this morning, a response to one I had sent, from a school colleague with whom I work closely. I had thanked this individual for another good year (school, not calendar) of collaboration and expressed my appreciation for what he brought to the table.

His email back, praising my work, brought tears to my eyes and my hand to my heart. I take pride in my job and I am thankful I made a positive impression. I am grateful beyond words that this friend spelled out the qualities he saw in my work.

I am sitting a little straighter and the day, perfectly fine already, just grew a little brighter.


1 comment:

Ellen said...

Very nice! It's always lovely to receive heartfelt kudos and recognition for hard work. I know you have a passion for what you do as an occupation. I'm sure your clients are lucky to come across someone so caring.