Wednesday, January 24, 2024

We Interrupt This Program...


Note bone on lower right: not supposed to be there like that
 

So who thought yesterday "Oh, I can walk safely—it's not bad out," then proceeded to fall, break her right wrist in 3 places, spend 6 hours in ER, 1 hour at orthopedic doctor's office, and has surgery this Friday to fix it?

Let's just say it is not what I had planned this week. Or any week. And we did not need this additional complication in our lives. Yesterday drained us both, to put it mildly. (How grateful I am for Warren; he was just leaving for the office when I went down and was there for every minute that followed.)

Typing is slow and I am clumsy using just my left hand. My dictation skills are decent, but my editing skills are hampered. So don't expect too much from me for the next few weeks.

In the meantime, life rolls on. Right? 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, goodness, I'm sorry to hear about this latest challenge. Wishing you lots of good books to read/listen to, during your recovery. Take good care of yourself.

April said...

Laurie, thank you! Not how I needed to start 2024, but it is what it is!!!!