Saturday, September 7, 2019

Back

We have been back for one week, having arrived back in Ohio last Sunday. I just finished catching up my accounts and am wending my way through paperwork I'd shoved aside before leaving. I'll post my August figures in the next day or two, but dollars take a backseat to these short glimpses.

Here are my sons, preparing a meal together, all grown up:



And here is Ramona, running into the ocean, just on the brink of being seven and beginning second grade (school started while we were there and she had her 7th birthday the day we left):



Lyrick will be three at the end of this week:



And this guy? Almost seven months old, almost crawling, and has an opinion on everything:


For the record, he was thoroughly approving of his sister making peanut butter cookies.

It's always good to be back home, but, oh, how I miss them!


1 comment:

Out My window said...

Such darling grandkids, it must be hard to leave them.